Our ‘All-Inclusive’ rates start from $2,550 per person twin share for five nights in a Palm Room if you book to travel before 18 December 2022, and include:
- genuine personal service
- full breakfasts
- lunches (either at Pinetrees, gourmet BBQ hamper or packed lunch)
- afternoon teas
- 4-course dinners
- island airport transfers on arrival and departure
- meet and greet on arrival with a short island tour, followed by welcome drinks and snacks
- recommended weekly program of activities to put you in the right place on the right day
- use of all lodge facilities
- no need to shop, cook or clean
- and the perfect balance of exercise, relaxation and indulgence to enjoy one of the best holidays of your life!
As a bonus, if you stay for seven nights or longer and book to travel between 24 January 2022 – 18 December 2022, then we’ll also include:
- free coral viewing cruise on the Lord Howe Island lagoon
- free ‘behind the scenes’ conservation tourism tour
Our rates are based on accommodation in a Palm Room and subject to availability. Transit Hill Rooms, Under the Pines Rooms, Sallywood Suites, Garden Cottages, Chef’s Cottage and our Banyan Cottage have different rates. The ‘All-Inclusive’ rate is available for stays in all room types. The ‘Bed and Breakfast’ rate is not available for stays in our Garden Cottages, Chef’s Cottage or Banyan Cottage. For a better feel for what to expect, watch the short video by film-maker Andy Lloyd.
As rooms on Lord Howe Island and seats on Qantas flights are limited, your best chance to secure the lowest priced rooms and airfares is by booking early. Sometimes we have last minute deals to fill cancelled rooms or short gaps – please check online or contact us if you’d like to travel soon. Our packages work best with daily direct flights from Sydney.
Check our booking page for availability, package rates and deals. If your preferred dates are not available online then please ensure you contact us as some rooms aren’t available online and we can sometimes squeeze people in. Our Sydney Office staff are available from Monday to Friday (9-5) for personalised help with quotes, bookings, flights, groups and any other assistance you might need to create your perfect Pinetrees holiday. Stay with us once and you’ll understand why so many guests return every year.
Please note that COVID-19 has temporarily changed some aspects of the Pinetrees experience. For more details, please read our COVID-19 Update.